Stacking door are designed to deliver unobstructed views, and slide away neatly when open – making them perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining. Delivering long lasting, weather-resistant performance that will glide smoothly and quietly for years.
- You can view a space much larger and when it’s opened, stacking doors do not take space, unlike most standard doors. These doors provide you with more space which can make your home more comfortable for you.
- Stackeing doors enable the homeowners to control the temperature in a room. These doors can be opened when it’s hot and can also be closed tightly against cold breeze.
- They enable the homeowners to enjoy fresh air, especially when they are fitted with fly screens to keep out unwanted bugs – especially during summer.
- These doors enable homeowners to control the amount of natural light which is present in a room with ease. The doors have panels of glass area than the other types of doors. This can lessen the need for using artificial lighting during daytime.
- Another major advantage of the stacking doors is that they can be kept open at all times without creating a hindrance to the guests or homeowners when moving through.
March 10, 2020